Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No thanks. Really.

As Mark and I were riding the bus to school today, the bus pulled up behind a TruGreen lawn care truck much like the one shown in the picture. On the back of the truck was a picture of a large Dalmatian with a sign that read, "I can spray your lawn today." Fortunately, I have a dog of my own, so I don't need to hire someone to come out and spray dog urine on the lawn. But I feel comforted knowing that if Floppy ever died, TruGreen is there to meet all of my dog urine needs.

3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I would much rather pay to have a dog urinate all over my lawn. It gives you a sense of pride in the job, because you worked to pay for it, whereas you don't really appreciate it when you get it for free.

Karie said...

Yikes, I never thought of the truck and dog thing like that before...what were they thinking??

Anonymous said...

You sound like Sarah Palin. Thanks, but no-thanks. You are a real maverick.