Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spies at work


I found this photo on the webpage of my place of employment, along with the question about whether these people are spies or not. Seems that underground remnants of the KGB have been successful in establishing a cryptography class at my university, and now they are openly training their young spies!

What is really disturbing is that the two women in this picture have actually worked as my TAs during the past year. I ask myself why they would want to work for me, of all people on campus. And then I made the connection--I am one of the few openly liberal people at my work, and I would be a natural sympathizer for their leftist cause.

Holy James-Bond-butt-kicking Russian spies! The commies are after me!

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

And if they have infiltrated into where you are at...they could be anywhere...

Chlorine Addict said...

You know who I'm really worried about? The guy whose back is totally towards us. That neck is just a little too long to avoid suspicion.