Saturday, May 22, 2010

Smoking under the gun

Lately I've had a lot of writing projects, and with those projects have come many deadlines. Like all good writers, I've been forced to take up smoking to reduce the stress and to help me get through writer's block. It's not the healthiest habit, and I've noticed that it's taken a toll on my general overall appearance.



Of course, smoking is strictly forbidden at my place of employment, so I've had to stick to the only brand of cigs that are tolerated by my employer.


Ooh, I feel all of my Spidey senses tingling.

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

My mom has bought those a few times. They don't even taste good, so they haven't even attempted a disguise, so why don't they just call it like it is ... a trainer cigs.

At the grocery stores in France, they sold candy cigarettes with toy lighters...and I thought, "I'm pretty sure the US banned these in the late 70s, but you French people are so classy that you must know something deeper and more distinguished about smoking than we do, and it is such an important factor that you don't want the art of smoking to die off like those savage Americans are trying to do, so you want you children to be a part of the smoking culture at an early age. Clearly, Americans are once again found to be ignorant, and the French run supreme."

So I bought a pack.

splinger moosebutt said...

Why are you picking on the French again? This entry was about ME, not the frogmen. Geez, you're really bringing me down!