Monday, October 20, 2008

At the police station


(Me at the police station eying a police line up of yogurt containers.)

Police Officer: OK, take your time. Make sure you get a good look.

Me: Yep, I'm sure of it. That's the one that assaulted me. I had to change my shirt and my pants.

Police Officer: Which one?

Me: My blue checkered one. And it was ironed!

Police: No, which yogurt?

Me: That blueberry one, except he was wearing a pink lid at the time.

Police Officer: Then how can you be sure that it was him?

Me: I remember the copyright tattoo right above that pink flower there.

Police Officer: Hmm. (Then into the intercom.) OK, we're done here. Keep the blueberry one for questioning.

(The yogurts slowly file out.)

1 comment:

Karie said...

I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me!