Sunday, October 19, 2008

College Corruption

I sent my oldest son to college, trusting that although he would be exposed to many bad influences, he would be capable of choosing wisely. This trust was completely destroyed when my son came home from school with this:


Imagine my concern as a parent. If only he had come home with a pierced ear or a tattoo. No, it had to be much worse than that. As a concerned parent in charge of the family laundry, I felt there was only one responsible course of action left for me to follow--an "accidental" bleach spill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sad that he couldn't be like any of the other college students who get caught up in sex, drugs, and voting for democrats. I find it a tragedy that you taught you child to think for himself and to contribute in an academic environment---Why couldn’t he just be like his father? You should keep him locked up at home away from all those “ideas”.

Steverino said...

True Republican, huh? Let's see, at Utah State you become a "True Aggie" by being kissed on the block A at midnight. At Snow College you become a "True Badger" by kissing someone under the clock tower. At College of Eastern Utah, you become a "True Eagle" by kissing someone over a large rock. So my questions is:

What did your poor boy have to do to the elephant?!?

Lacking Productivity said...

The only excuse I can come up with for a child committing a crime so heinous...bad parenting.