Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 3/365: Memorial Day activities

Mark finally talked me to going into Saver's today, a second-hand thrift shop. He had high hopes of being able to find all of his summer clothes there, but no such luck. In fact, the only thing that he found was a Whimpey campaign shirt. But for all of us, that made the trip. We tried to find one for his best friend, Ky, too, but no such luck. For more on why we were so excited about this T-shirt, see the following three blog entries that I wrote for the old blog.


We barbecued tonight at my mom's house. Here is Matt demonstrating his grilling skills.

3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Excellent choice Mark.

Chlorine Addict said...

I wore it to school today. Never have I felt so Whimpey than today. It was a wonderful feeling. I attribute my perfect score on the Stats Final to the shirt. It was a Whimpey performance for sure.

Natalie said...

Way to go Mark! That shirt is awesome.